31 января 2015 г.

Take me somewhere.


I have a wish. Strong and frustrating. I want to have an opportunity to get to any place in the world without time/money/destination limits. I want to wake up in the morning, and drink a coffee in Paris. Then, take a shower in my isralian appartment, eat an ice-cream in Rome, go for a walk with my parents in my hometown Lviv…have a smoothie from New-Yorks “whole foods” market, go down the Time Square and after that buy a huge basket of Bali fruits. I want to ride a bicycle in Amsterdam, and drink a hot earl grey tea at 17:00 in London. I want to sit with my friends on Tel-Aviv’s beach, and have a sushi dinner in Tokio together. I want to buy a tuna-sandwich, that I tasted for a first time in Antwerp. And I want to eat it only there!
And…in the end of a day, I want to see Sankt-Peterburg’s sky going darker. After that, I want to drink my favorite isralian yogurt with mama’s cake, listen to a new Ed-Sheeran’s album (live!!!) and with a smile on my face, go to sleep. Best day ever. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий